LOVE DAT CAJUN FOOD
Mardi Gras in the Clouds
Cajun Food Tasting Contest Entry Form
Friday, March 1, 2019 at 6:00pm
History of America is our theme!
Please print and email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAJUN FOOD TASTING CONTEST ENTRY FORM
You decided to take the plunge into your 1st pot of Cajun cooking competition and you not sure how to “mambo” here are our guidelines:
- Must be a Cajun dish. Can include: Appetizers/Gumbos, Main dishes, sweets or purple, green & gold dishes. (all categories judges together)
- Must be prepared in a commercially approved kitchen. Temporary permits must be obtained by applying to NM Department of Health at NM health.org. ( available at the Chamber) Deadline-February 15, 2019
- A copy of your permit must be displayed at the competition with all rules followed. Cloudcroft Chamber of Commerce will provide had washing sink for your use.
- Be prepared to serve a small taste of your dish to at least 100 people. (a couple of spoonful’s per serving)
- One $300.00 cash prize will be given for People’s Choice
- Senior Citizens Is a Certified Kitchen Available by appointment Paul 575-682-3022.
- Bring recipe for your dish. Share your story about the recipe and where it came from.
- Set up by 5:30pm under the big top tent on Burro Ave. Judging will start immediately. For more information, please call 575-682-2733 or 575-430-4554 or visit coolcloudcroft.com
Recipes become the property of the Cloudcroft Chamber of Commerce and may be used without permission for creating a cookbook.
Chef’s Name: ___________________________________________________
***People’s Choice will be charged $7.00 per tray to receive a ballot form. Everyone welcome!!***
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL: 575-682-2733