July Jamboree Artfair has been canceled this year due to restrictions imposed by Governor Grisham.
Join us for the wonderful summer weather at the Cloudcroft July Jamboree Arts & Crafts Show. This outdoor show has been a Cloudcroft tradition for years and is a favorite stop for many artists & crafters. If you have been in this show in the past, you know what a success it is. We are working to make this year’s show even better. Show hours will be 10:00am to 5:00pm Saturday & Sunday. Deadline for vendor applications is June 11th, 2020 Phone: 575-682-2733 Fax: 575-682-6028 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://coolcloudcroft.com/
FOOD & DRINKS
No outdoor fair would be complete without crafts, art, music and activities. With ample seating, the fair is a treat for your ears as well as your eyes.
Shady Pines Chamber Players
Free concert TBA.
This is NOT a juried show but our patrons are looking for variety and quality in the items for sale in the booths. Vendors will be accepted depending on space and unique quality items.
Vendor Applications Deadline: June 11, 2020
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1. No Sale signs.
2. No vehicles in the park from 9 am to 5 pm.
3. Booths who have been accepted may begin setting up for the show on Friday, July 10th beginning at 10 am in Zenith Park behind the Chamber building on the main highway in town.
4. Park security will be provided for Friday and Saturday nights.
5. Please complete the online application or print and mail to the office no later than June 11th. We will have more apps than space and we would like to know if you are willing to be put on a waiting list.
6. Each application must complete the online form.
7. Pay with online Paypal form or send check or money order for the correct amount of booth fees with a printed application filled out. Please make checks payable to the Cloudcroft Chamber of Commerce.